Saturday 4 March 2017

LOST

 A short story below.


             

I heard a whisper from the shadows, It came from a tall figure. I moved closer to where the sound came from but I couldn't find him there no more, I followed the path hoping to find him and I wandered far and far away from my prior location. So now here I am lost in my "wanderland". In my state of anxiety at being lost. I take a deep breath, then I pause to think,I'm lost but not dead. Maybe if I could pay close attention to the path, I could find my way back. But wait, "Who or what brought me here?". It was an illusion, now it dawns on me. The voice was in my head and the tall figure, well that was my eyes seeing what it wanted to. Now I'm certain there's nothing for me here, so I dust my shorts, pick up myself and find my way back to my home;where my heart is
 
  Moral of the story: Sometimes we just need to take a step away from where we have always been to see the light

How did you enjoy this story? Comment below



No comments: