Thursday 11 October 2018

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy.

Before I go on, I say welcome to my mind. For the next thirty days, you will be exposed to my many sides. Enjoy the ride.

Picking ten things that make me really happy might be pretty enlightening for me myself. Let's see what today's challenge holds for us.

1) My Family: Right, everyone loves family, and finds happiness with them. I am h
appy when I'm with my family. They give me life, and make me feel special. I'm kind of like the comedian of the house, so added attention.

2) My Twin Brother: He is supposed to be part of my family right? I singled him out cos we have been together all our lives. Same primary, secondary school and OAU. Having a twin brother is kind of like having a readymade best friend. He's not in Ife otm, and it just dawned on me how much stability his presence brings.

3) Black Coffee: This is a codename. Disclosing the identity of this individual is not in the best interest of all parties involved. The real ones should be able to crack the code. Black coffee has been a constant in my life for a few years now. Everything about this person makes me happy.

4) Music: Everybody knows this. Music is my life. Music is the way to get to me. I remember a certain lady saying ''I want to keep you away from music '' . My spirit man marked her off the prospects list immediately. I love Afrobeats, I love Fela, I love Brymo, I love Burna Boy, I love Tomi Thomas.

5) Football: I used to be a really good player.  I was more or less an attacking midfielder or winger. My eyesight, school and lack of fitness made me stop playing. I still play once in a while. I watch football regularly, I'm a fan of the PL.

6) Arsenal: I love Arsenal Football Club. I've been a fan for close to eight years, supporting through the tears and struggles. A new dawn is coming.

7) Writing: I enjoy writing. Poems, stories, blogposts and articles. Writing has been part of me since I was a kid. I still have a long way to go in improving my skills tho. Everyone says the talent is there.

8) Good Food: I love good food. Maybe cos I do not eat out much, I prefer homemade meals. Prolly, I'll start to eat out more in the new year to see what I've been missing or not.

9) My Friends: A lady once remarked that I have friends that cut across every class of individuals. I realised the power of friendship very early on. My friends have to be the best people ever. Shoutout to you guys, if you get to see this. Y'all are real ones.

10) White: I love white so much. It is probably my best colour. There's something about the way it stands out and makes everything look perfect. I love white buildings and clothing.

Brown shoes also make me happy. Keep that in mind for the 27th.

No comments: