Sunday 31 July 2016

Diversity

Flipping through my closet
I was surprised at what I saw
Vintage wears rank highly on my fashion list
But I could manage just two
I always like to feel African
But I've just one native wear
I was surprised to see shirts of different colors.
Green, blue, brown and even orange
Left to me I'd prefer wearing black stuff
But I ask myself
"What would it look like If I wore "all-black" everyday of my life"?
Or probably white all through till the day I die
I answer myself "That'd be too boring and stereotyped"
So I ask you
What would the world look like if we were all black?
Or probably all Nigerians
Or maybe all nations spoke the same language
Variety is the spice of life
If an ordinary human like me could have different colors
And styles in his closet
Then the creator is right to create us all different
Embrace your beauty
Shun racism and discrimination

4 comments:

Cara said...

Beautiful��

Unknown said...

Nice write up bro

Unknown said...

Nice write up bro

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You are a force to reckon with. Sensational